About the Book
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine is an epic in the world of medical science. This book serves as a faithful companion to the epic by assisting the readers draw most out of it in the service of mankind. It has been a reference point for many medical entrance examinations.
- Many modifications have been made in this edition.
- Based on 20th Edition of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine.
- Follows multiple choice questions format.
- Includes over 15,000 MCQs.
- Incorporates the recent advances in medicine.
- The chapters and page numbers mentioned is the same as in 20th edition of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine.
- Comprises relevant studies from the leading medical journals from the world over.
- Sign-posted with resources and references for further reading.
- It caters to medical professionals at all levels.
- Medical Professionals and aspirants of Postgraduate and Superspecialty Medical Entrance Examinations