Prepare for success on your certification exam! Mosby's Pharmacy Technician Exam Review, 4th Edition provides a complete review of core knowledge, thousands of review questions, and nine practice exams – plus a custom online engine that allows for unlimited opportunities to practice specific topics or create unique simulated exams. A bulleted, outline format makes review easier, reinforcing understanding with full-color illustrations, photographs, and summary tables. All questions reflect the latest exam blueprints. This resource provides you comprehensive support every step of the way for entry-level or sterile compounding certification.
- Convenient, easy-to-follow outline format provides a comprehensive review of pharmacy technician exam topics.
- Mapping tables link content to the knowledge categories on the PTCE and ExCPT exam blueprints, including pharmacology and medications, law, patient safety, and quality assurance.
- 700 electronic flashcards help you memorize key facts by covering the most commonly prescribed drugs, common herbals, abbreviations, and more.
- NEW! UPDATED organization of content matches the newest exam blueprints.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Comprehensive coverage prepares you for entry-level Pharmacy Technician certification, plus the sterile compounding specialty exam.
- NEW! Online custom test generator creates timed, simulated exams built from exam blueprints and allows you to focus your practice on any areas of weakness.
- EXPANDED! More than 2,600 review questions – all with answers and rationales – include a pretest, questions in each chapter, nine printed practice examinations, and unlimited practice and simulation online.
- NEW Compounded Sterile Products chapter provides an in-depth review specifically for the CSPT exam.
- NEW! Full-color illustrations visually reinforce important test information.