- To be useful for all levels of students, the book discusses basic information for the beginners and advanced information for the postgraduates.
- It contains illustrated examples of methods of physical examination, which makes mastering these techniques easier.
- Updated & extremely organized in a point-wise manner for better understanding with minimum effort
- Examination of CVS and CNS are organized into two chapters each, the second part of each being specially created for the postgraduate students.
- Various clinical cases that figure in university examinations are illustrated in case sheet formats to help students organize the cases systematically for presentation before the examiners.
- The section on short cases and spotters covers all the common and rare clinical entities, each with clinical photographs to reinforce the visual memory.
|Brand||Paras Medical Publisher|