Practical, authoritative, and up-to-date,Speroff & Darney&;s Clinical Guide to Contraception, 6th Edition, provides concise coverage of all of today&;s available contraceptive options. Under the leadership of new editors Jeffrey T. Jensen, MD, MPH, and Mitchell Creinin, MD, this well-regarded clinical reference remains a thorough, evidence-based, and readable resource for OB/GYNs, family planning specialists, primary care providers, and other healthcare providers.
- Provides the essential information needed to choose the best contraceptive method for each patient&;s age and medical, social, and personal characteristics.
- Covers each contraceptive method in a single chapter that includes history of the contraceptive, method of action, pharmacology (when applicable), contraindications, and use.
- Features revised, expanded, and reorganized content to reflect the most current knowledge and use of today&;s contraceptive drugs and devices, their effectiveness, and limitations.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.