Access just what you need to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK and make a confident transition to clinical practice with this high-yield, system-based review. This updated fifth edition of Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK helps you quickly memorize essential information and gives you the realistic test-taking practice to succeed. Full-color illustrations, “Quick Hits,” and mnemonics clarify must-know information on causes, risk factors, history and physical exam, lab studies and radiology, treatment, and complications for the most common diseases and disorders. USMLE-style study questions for each chapter mimic those found on the Step 2 exams, accompanied by complete explanations for maximum comprehension and test preparation.
- Revised and updated content reflects the current USMLE exam.
- Succinct, Step-Up outline approach focuses on the core content students need to know for quick, efficient study.
- New USMLE-style questions at the end of each chapter give students unparalleled test-taking practice.
- “Quick Hits” in the margins highlight commonly encountered exam topics.
- Easy-to-remember mnemonics help students ensure quick, efficient recall of essential clinical information on their exams.
- “Next Steps” margin notes guide students through the workup of a patient with practical tips for success.
- Easy-to-follow algorithms clearly demonstrate effective clinical reasoning, particularly for similar complaints.
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.