This book is written keeping in mind the students particular needs for both postgraduates and undergraduates. The content is written as per the syllabus of the Dental Council of India (DCI).
- First periodontics textbook that covers the interdisciplinary relationship between periodontics and seven other specialties.
- Twelve sections with 69 chapters
- Self-explanatory 1,200 plus colored diagrams, figures, and clinical images of high quality
- Covers the recent advancements in the field of periodontics
- Illustrations for understanding the complicated concepts
- Colored informational boxes
- Only Indian referenced textbook
- Viva voce and recent university questions of each topic.