About the Book
This book is presented with 30 Chapters and 2 Appendices covering Newborn to Adolescent Care including several subspecialty disciplines in about 850 pages. The common and not so common practical topics will be of great use to the practicing pediatricians in managing common and uncommon selected entities with the right diagnosis and the right treatment in their day-to-day practice. This book will serve as a desktop reference volume.
- Seventh book of Partha's Series for Pediatric and Adolescent Practice.
- The formidable team of experts in their own field, pen down their vast experience topped with recent advances in the field.
- More than 300 topics fully covered, short enough to go through in a hurry and long enough to read at leisure
- Child rights, abuse, adoption, neurodevelopmental, mental and learning disorders, genetic and metabolic disorders, pediatric surgery, ENT, orthopedics, urology, ophthalmology, newer entities as Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, Ebola virus disease and many more covering the plethora of common and rare disease entities, one can possibly encounter in day-to-day practice or case discussions in groups.
- OPD cases, cases in neonatal and pediatric wards and intensive care simplified for easy and practical reference.
- Complicated X-rays made easy and Model Pediatric OPD Prescription in the end makes understanding scientific and ethical.