For a concise, image-heavy guide to making accurate diagnoses from a range of cytopathology specimens, choose Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Cytopathology, the latest addition to the renowned series. Compare similar entities&;or those with many common attributes&;and learn to spot the elements and details that can impact diagnosis. Like other volumes in the series the book presents material in a way that pathologists actually work, and is ideal as a quick-reference guide or for deep-dive research.
- Features side-by-side comparisons of all the core elements of a diagnosis, including location, shape, morphology, prognosis, and treatment.
- Covers common and rare disorders including conditions of the pulmonary and urinary tracts, as well as the kidney, liver, breast, and pancreas.
- Sample diagnoses are presented in a succinct bulleted format with accurate, high-quality images for a helpful visual context.
- Highlights clinical differences between lesions and the latest molecular alterations.
- Follows the same structural format as the other volumes in the series, which cover the Breast, Head & Neck, Genitourinary System, Genitourinary Tract, and Pulmonary Pathology
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive designs