About the Book
This manual incorporates entire plethora of vaccines recommended in NIP, WHO, IAP and CDC immunization timetable. Available state-of-the-art charts, tables and text of international and national authors and organizations have been included with necessary modifications with due acknowledgement.
- An updated and revised book with detailed information on various aspects of immunization.
- Practical guidelines are incorporated on Vaccine Administration and Safe Injection Practices.
- Diagrams’ showing administering multiple vaccines at the same sitting is a visual guide for readers.
- Latest National Immunization Schedule, 2019; IAP Immunization Time Table, 2018-2019; WHO Immunization Guidelines, 2019; and CDC Adult Vaccination Guidelines, 2019 with footnotes are self-explanatory and updated.
- Learning points at the end of each chapter are the unique feature offering day-to-day practice-oriented learning.
- Tables showing vaccine brands available in India are a ready-reckoner for the busy practitioner.
- FAQs by parents and doctors have been addressed adequately.
- Immunization websites and bibliography have been added for those seeking more information on vaccines and immunizations.
- Basics of Vaccinology, History of Vaccines, Vaccine Development and Future Vaccine make reading this digest a pleasure.
- Trainees and practicing pediatricians